Tuesday, August 5, 2008

counting the tickets, over and over and over again...

Since i started my internship in Colorado Springs, I've been working with the tickets. The US Olympic Committee order tickets for theNational Organizing Bodies for each sport, as well as provides 2 tickets to athletes for every event they compete in. That comes out to be a lot of tickets.
What you see below has been my life for the past 2 months, 4 days, and counting. I cannot tell you all at home how many times i've counted these tickets. What you see below is not everything, rather, it is a fraction of our full order.
currently the bane of my existence, tickets.


As you've probably seen in the news, tickets for the Beijing Olympic Games are selling out. From my understanding, Chinese people have had to raffle for a place in the ticket line. Least to say, these tickets are pretty priceless.

No comments: