Wednesday, August 6, 2008

living the olympic life

Since my last update, much has happened in the United States Olympic operations center. On Sunday we finally got a working TV. As you can see, we've already started watching sports. Unfortunately we have no sound; the sound that does come out is pretty fuzzy. I only hope that we will be able to actually watch the olympics on the TV.


I've also successfully washed my clothes in a chinese laundry machine. Comparatively speaking, Chinese laundy machines are significantly smaller. Sad to say, we do not have a dryer here at the operations center, so air drying is the one and only option. But as Beijing, China is a fairly humid location, air drying takes a considerably longer time here than it does is Colorado Springs.
Consequently, my clothes are wrinkly and crisp.

No comments: